Sunday, December 18, 2005

New DVC coming to a bookstore near you

I think it was David Spade on Saturday Night Live who said it... It's appropriate here.

"I liked Under Siege the first time I saw it when it was called Die Hard."


LISBON: Pope John Paul I, who died from an apparent heart attack just 33 days after becoming pontiff in 1978, was in fact assassinated over his plans to radically reform the Catholic Church, a novel to be published worldwide next year charges.

Portuguese author and television scriptwriter Luis Miguel Rocha, 29, said he based The Last Pope on documents he obtained through an undisclosed Vatican source, which he will make public once the novel is published in April.

Read the complete article Pope John Paul I was assassinated: Author from DNA - World.

No comments: