I forgot I was going to do this.
My little list...
1. Benedict XVI - he was chosen by the Holy Spirit, what more needs to be said?
2. Cardinal Ruini - the boycott of the referendum this last summer in Italy should be studied by all when working political action through the Church.
3. Archbishop Levada - from SF to CDF and power-broker in the appointment of new bishops (and soon to be favored with a new color for his wardrobe).
4. Archbishop Dziwisz - the paragon of true faith and service this year to his master and friend.
5. John Paul II of blessed memory - In life and in death, he leads by example.