Thursday, February 15, 2007

One of those moments

Ss Faustinus and Jovita
Feria


On January 29, I ordered a 1962 Missal from Baronius Press. After I completed my order, I was taken to a page with my order number. Now for some bizarre reason, I clicked past that to check something out thinking I'll go back. At the same time, I was telling myself, 'the page will expire!!!' But I clicked past and lost the number. Well, I consoled myself with the idea that the confirmation email will contain the info on my order and all will be well.

No email. :(

So now over two weeks later, I'm waiting anxiously. I filled out the web form to make inquiries, but without my order number, I doubt I'll get any information back.

Hmmmmmmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was worried about that. That happened to me once before with another purchase on a seperate site. It went far enough to take my money, but not far enough for the site to receive the order.

I got my Baronius Press Missal from my local Catholic bookstore. I think that's much safer :)