Friday, October 14, 2005

Gone again?!

Yes, I'm afraid so.

Tomorrow my cousin is getting married down in central Missouri and I must put in an appearance. I'll be driving down with my family today and should be back on Sunday. Don't expect any updates until at least Sunday evening or Monday.

When I return, I'll report back on the sights of the Methodist church where the wedding is taking place and any Catholic church I can find down there for Mass on Sunday before we head home.

On a side note:

Reuters thinks that the Chicoms allowing a funeral for an unofficial bishop is a thaw.

But Liu Bainan, vice chairman of the Catholic Patriotic Association, said he knew about Zhang's funeral but did not read anything into it.

"I don't think it indicates anything," he said.

In this one instance, I'll have to agree with the CPA.

No comments: