Saturday, June 03, 2006

Good morning, everyone

Tony Blair visited the Pope I believe it was yesterday. Aside from all the geopolitical things, in their 35 minutes of audience, I hope Mr. Blair and the Holy Father got to discuss the prime minister's personal faith. There have been rumors out there that Tony was seriously considering converting to the One True Faith.

Where I've been:
The week before last, I was contacted by this company about possible employment. After IMing with several different really nice people for interviews and having a really nice HR person lead me through an online application with a government agency which which the company places its employees, I am waiting for things to be processed and to shake out.

As far as the blog:
I suppose I am on something of a hiatus. Pentecost is tomorrow. Perhaps when Ordinary Time rolls around again, things will get back to normal...

No comments: