- A nice casket or coffin.
- If celebration must be had, a wake would be fine, but save the good feelings for that and not the funeral.
- Mass, of course. A Requiem Mass in the old form would be cool.
- No uplifting songs. It's a funeral. Chanting is preferred.
- Please wear black. And see that the priest does so as well.
- And no homilies that are 'feel good.' I'd like some fire and brimstone about the Four Last Things.
- Perhaps the Dies Irae could be sung or recited? It would be included in the old form of Mass at least.
- Whatever leftover money there is from my estate should be applied toward stipends for Gregorian Masses to be said for the deliverance of my soul from Purgatory.
- And then an annual Mass said for me on the day of my death.
- Or even better, sign me up with something like this.
That's all for now. I'll add more later as I think of it.